Mandatory odd/even water restrictionApril 16, 2021
The Massachusetts Department of Energy and Environmental Affairs has declared a Level 1 – Mild Drought status in the Central Region.
In response, The City of Leominster Water Department will implement a Mandatory odd/even water restriction with NO outdoor watering to occur on Mondays. Residents are urged to use efficient watering methods during these periods by:
- Not watering outdoors between the hours of 9am - 5pm
- Fixing leaks/drips on indoor and outdoor faucets, toilets, and sinks
- Planting only native/drought resistant species
The Guidelines below should be used for outdoor watering.
- ODD number houses may water on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. (Odd house number examples: 43, 101, 617, 1029)
- EVEN number houses may water on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays. (Even house number examples: 42, 110, 634, 1036)