Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4 pm, and Thursday until 5:30 pm.
Register Online or send mail-in registration to:
Leominster Recreation Department
25 West Street
Leominster, MA 01453
- Registration is done on a first- come, first serve basis, with priority given to Leominster residents.
- Non-residents wishing to register for a non-trip program will be allowed only if space permits, with a $5 increase in fee. Non-residents will be placed on a waiting list and notified when space becomes available.
- For a trip program, a deadline will be set for six weeks prior to the scheduled trip for residents to have priority over non-residents. After the deadline, registrations will then be open to everyone for one week. If the trip is not filled to capacity, it may be cancelled at that point and all money will be refunded. It is important to register early to ensure that a trip will take off.
- We also reserve the right to cap the registrations for any program based on availability of personnel, facilities, or any other factors affecting the programs.
The Leominster Recreation Department reserves the right to correct any mistakes in this brochure at the time of print. We also reserve the right to cancel any program because of low enrollment, poor weather, etc.
All registrations are non-refundable unless:
- The Recreation Department cancels a program.
- You have mailed in a registration and no openings exist.
- You request to withdraw from a program in sufficient time that a replacement can be found and no costs have been incurred because of you.
A $20 processing fee will be charged if a refund becomes necessary. Please make note of this very important policy. There will be a $25 service charge for all returned checks.
The City of Leominster Recreation Department will not prohibit any person's participation in an activity due to a medical condition or handicap, unless such condition is likely to cause injury to that individual or other participants in that activity. A participant, who has been notified by a qualified medical professional, that he/she has a medical condition that is likely to cause injury to themselves or other participants, is obligated to inform the Leominster Recreation Department. This should be done at the time of registration and willingly withdraw from the program and/or activity if requested by the Department. You must also sign a release form for any activity you may be participating in and release the Recreation Department from any responsibility if an accident were to occur.
Zero Tolerance Policy
The Leominster Recreation Department has a zero-tolerance policy for coaches, players & spectators and no exceptions will be made to this policy.