*Note, When dropping off material for the Agenda, please call ahead to confirm we are in the office. Dial Elizabeth at (978) 962-3542 or Stephanie at (978) 962-3543.
- November 6th (Deadline for submittal, Monday, October 30th at Noon)
- November 20th (Deadline for submittal, Monday, November 13th at Noon)
- December 4th (Deadline for submittal, Monday, November 27th at Noon)
- December 18th (Deadline for submittal, Monday, December 11th at Noon)
- 6:30 pm
- 1st and 3rd Monday of Each Month
- City Hall
25 West Street
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- John J. Souza, Chairperson
- Carol Vittorioso, Vice Chairperson
- Thomas Carignan
- Salvatore Ciccone
- Jason Pare
- Patrick Perla
- Dean Valliere
- Paul Weizer
The Planning Department provides technical assistance to the Planning Board. The mission of the Planning Board is to preserve and enhance the quality of life for individual residents and the City community as a whole; to provide foresight and direction through an open, informed and inclusive public decision-making process; and to ensure reasonably planned growth and development of land and its use in a manner that preserves the City’s unique rural and historic character.
The Planning Board consists of eight members, elected for three and five year staggered terms. The Board reviews and approves applications for permits as required by the city’s Zoning Ordinance, reviews and approves subdivisions and developments, and conducts site plan reviews. From time to time, the Planning Board proposes new ordinances and recommends amending existing zoning ordinances for City Council approval.