View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
39.92 acres, including 8.9-acre pond
- Recreation Main Office
- Playground equipment
- Hiking trails
- Picnic areas
- Sport field with bleacher seats
- Program building with handicap restrooms
Dogs are not allowed anywhere in the park.
Under the jurisdiction and management of the Recreation Department and DPW: Forestry and Parks Division.
8.9 Acre pond within Barrett Park
- Seasonally stocked with trout for fishing
- Paddle boat rentals in summer
- Ice skating in winter
- Surrounded by hiking trails
Swimming is not allowed due to water turbidity.
- Barrett Park
- Barrett Park (Gardner Hill Waterfall)
- Barrett Park (Waterfall Pond Loop)
Mountain biking is permitted on trails.